Friday, February 5, 2010

Mr. Stud Muffin Meets Ms. Hot Lips.....

So once again I have stumbled upon a fabulous website and am freaking obsessed. Clafin, Thayer and Co. Accessories and leathergoods out of Oakland, CA.......Pretty amazing stuff. All hand made, hand studded, hand everything. All by a woman, all by herself. See, we don't need no stinkin man (Where did that come from...)! Anyway, take a look below at some of her fantaboulus, if that is a word, creations.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kel, weren't you looking for a laptop case??


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Impressed? I am.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love it all.....I want it all......You can have it all at www.claflinthayerco.bigcartel.com.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thanks for the call out. I actually need a laptop bag, but that cosmetic case is beyond adorable...I think I may have actually fallen in love :)

    ReplyDelete