Monday, February 8, 2010

Try me on; I look even better on your gorgeous bod.

From the Mouth of designer Betsy of Betsy and Iya.......


WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BETSY & IYA:

Where size matters – poetry counts – color rules – and Tim Burton makes the clasps.

Just kidding about the Tim Burton part.

Betsy & Iya is LARGE. Sometimes in feeling, sometimes in actuality. It’s about scale: let’s bring it up, not down. Big pieces, mixed metals, confident entrances. Clunky or intricate. Earthy or Army. But always, always, 100% handmade.

(Except for obvious pieces, like the ones made before I was even born; hence the term: vintage. Or the ones that came from the earth. Even with the dog tags, I cast them myself here in Portland…only the best.)

Thanks so much for stoppin’ in!

-Betsy


Photobucket

Frenchy Love AMOUR Earrings

Amour = French love.

Are there things much hotter than French love?

Yeah...that's what I thought.

-Betsy
Photobucket


She didn't care that she was sweating when she reached the summit.


(Morse code dashes and dots for "if")

Photobucket

It's true. Betsy doesn't lie.

Photobucket

And from my mouth......Man I love this lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment